Drupal Web Development Services
Are you looking for Community, Forum, Blogs and Portal based apps or Corporate Web Application or just its backend? You will find the solutions with Drupal Development services.
Drupal is an open source software, specially made for content management system (CMS) framework, written in PHP, backed by a community of open source developers around the world. The PHP source code for Drupal is available without any licensing costs, which saves both time and money.
What is Feasible with Drupal Web Development
- Community Web Portals
- Content Management System
- Personal Websites or Blogs
- Discussion Sites
- Corporate Websites
- Intranet Applications
- e-Commerce Applications
- Resource Directories
- Social Networking Site
- Multimedia Portal Development
Drupal Development Services at Thakker Technologies
Thakker Technologies offers various services for Drupal Development.
- Drupal Customization: We can develop any custom functionality for your Drupal site or increase an actual functionality.
- Drupal custom templates and themes development: We can create a new theme for any version of Drupal from a design you might have or create a new one from scratch.
- Module installation: Drupal installation without a script can be tricky. We can also help with database conversion when upgrading from the old versions of Drupal to a newer one.
- Drupal Module Development: Keeping in mind the requirements of the clients, we customize and develop different types of Drupal extensions. With these templates, the primary functionalities of the basic Drupal package become more powerful. All extensions are customized according to Drupal standards.
- Drupal Web Development & Maintenance: Including module developement for the website, we excel in web application maintenance and development.
- Drupal Custom Modules Development
Features of Drupal Web Development @ Thakker Technologies
Thakker Technologies offers the following features for your Drupal Development :
- You can post, revise, and categorize your content
- Can conduct searches on internal site content
- You can post comments
- You may take part in forums
- You can vote in polls
- Work on collaborative writing projects
- Post and view personal profiles
- Your staff can communicate among themselves or with the managers of a site
- Change the look of a site by just off-the-shelf or custom-made themes
- You can build multi-level menus
- Drupal provides users with an interface in their local language Provide RSS feeds
- You can aggregate content from the RSS feeds of other sites Register and manage user accounts
- Assign fine-grained user roles, granting users permission to use selected features of a site
- You are empowered to deny site access by using access rules to specified usernames, e-mail addresses, and IP addresses
- You will get statistics and reports for administrators
- Manage caching and throttling to improve how a site performs in heavy traffic
- Construct and specify various input filters and content types
- Drupal generates easy-to-remember URLs, so that they are easily interpreted by search engines. “Clean Urls” are possible by default on most servers, but some may require specific configuration.
To know more about our Drupal web Development services, you just need to CONTACT US or fill the REQUEST A QUOTE form for an Inquiry.