Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Like/Share & Get Discount - VirtueMart
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
FAQ for Modules/Extensions
  • Page:

TOPIC: Like/Share & Get Discount - VirtueMart

Like/Share & Get Discount - VirtueMart 1 year, 6 months ago #1207

Q. I want to change default Tweet Text to my custom message, how will I do this?
A. Please go the file language\en-GB\en-GB.mod_fb_like_virtuemart.ini and change the value of the key "MOD_FB_LIKE_VIRTUEMART_TWITTER_DATA_TEXT" to the custom message you want it to be.

Q. Instead of promoting my business I wish to promote the current pages of site, is this possible?
A. Yes! You just have to pass no url to the selected provider. If no url is specified then your current page url will be passed to the social sites.

Q. How to setup Like/Share & Get Discount for VirtueMart? How this module actually works?
A. Please follow below steps to show your social like/share pages to give discounts

1. Please login to your admin panel. Then go to Modules -> Module VirtueMart Social Discount. From you can do settings of which kind of discount you would like to give Fixed/Percentage. And give links of your pages on the social sites. Please refer this screenshot
    socialdiscountvirtuemart.PNG
  2. After saving all settings it will look like this on front end
    socialdiscountvirtuemart-front.PNG
  3. When user on your site do like on Facebook, Share/Tweet on Twitter or +1 on Google, it will give them discount
    socialdiscountvirtuemart-front2.PNG
    socialdiscountfront3.PNG
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by admin.
The topic has been locked.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 2.47 seconds

Product reviews

5.00 STARS
nice mod
its worth its money
easy to install great job
hope you make some more fore hikashop

regards
- luppe
2013-03-17 08:55:33